SAI Junior Consultant Recruitment notification. The Sports Authority of India (SAI) New Delhi has invited applications from eligible candidates for the appointment of Junior Consultants on a contract basis. The tenure will be for an initial period of two years and extendable for one year. And you will be paid a monthly consolidated salary of Rs75,000- Rs.1,00,000/-
SAI is looking for candidates with an MBA or 2-year PGDM from a recognised university and having working experience in similar posts of a minimum of 5 years, preferably in the public sector. preference will be given to candidates who participated in any sports discipline at the national or international levels.
All essential requirements and conditions for the posts are explained in this article. Check to read the detailed descriptions, and ensure your eligibility before applying.
The selection will be through an initial shortlisting based on the biodata, followed by an interview. Due weightage will be given to the essential educational qualification, work experience and sports background of the candidates.
Sports Authority of India (SAI) is the national body formed for the promotion of sports in the country, by identifying new talents and providing them with constant training and other facilities. It was established in 1982 under the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports of the Government of India.
SAI has set up centres in several cities for this purpose. This includes 2 Sports Academic institutions conducting research and PhD level courses in physical education and sports medicine. They are the Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports at Patiala in Punjab, and the Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education at Thiruvananthapuram in Kerala).
Apart from this, the Authority has 11 SAI Regional Centres” (SRC), 14 Centre of Excellence” (COE/COX), 56 Sports Training Centres”(STC) and 20 Special Area Games (SAG) in various parts of the country.
If you are eligible and interested in SAI Junior Consultant Recruitment notification, please apply online before the last date.
|Commencement of Registration||21.12.21|
|Last date to receive applications by post||05.01.22|
|Mode of application||Online|
SAI Junior Consultant Recruitment notification
Here is the summary of notification in respect of the SAI Junior Consultant Recruitment notification and other details
|Organization||Sports Authority of India (SAI)|
|No. of Vacancies||18|
|Place of Posting||Anywhere in India|
|Type of job||Contract basis- 2+1 years|
You would also like to Read
- EPIL Executives Recruitment 2022 | 93 Vacancies
- Intelligence Bureau AICO Recruitment 2022 | 150 Vacancies. Check for More Details
- BEL Engineering Apprentice Recruitment 2022 | 360 seats for One-year Training at Bengaluru
- GAIL India Executive Trainee Recruitment | 48 Vacancies, Selection based on GATE-2022 Score
- IRCON Engineers Recruitment | 389 Posts ContractJobs | Register your Spot
SAI Junior Consultant Recruitment notification: Vacancies
- No. of vacancy: 18
As on 05.01.21
- Maximum Age: 55 years
|Name of the post||Ed.qualification||Experience|
|Junior Consultant (Performance Monitoring)||MBA or 2-year PGDM|
Preference for those who participated in nationals and
international level in any Sports
|Minimum 05 years of|
experience preferably in a Government/ Semi
SAI Junior Consultant Recruitment notification: Salary
|Name of the Post||Consolidated Salary|
- The post does not carry any other facilities
Selection Process of SAI Junior Consultant Recruitment
- There will be shortlisting of applicants based on the resume in the ratio of 1:5
- Weightage will be given to essential qualification, and relevant work experience,
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an Interview
- The final merit / selection will be based on the performance in the interview
- The appointment will be initially for two years, extendable to one year.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview
- No application fee
How to apply in resonse to SAI Junior Consultant Recruitment notification
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfil the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number. The mode of applying is online only at the official website of SAI
- So, visit the official website of SAI, https://sportsauthorityofindia.gov.in/
- The window for the registration will open on 21.12.2021
- Access the application form and fill it up
- Upload the scanned copies of your documents in support of your
- Educational certificates/marklist
- Work experience with complete details
- Your recent colour photograph
- Sports participation certificates
- You will have to produce the original doucments at the time of the interview