SBI Careers Apply online
SBI apprenticeship exam syllabus for SBI careers. Apply online for the recruitment of 6,100 vacancies for training for one year. Get the details of the notification, eligibility, the SBI apprenticeship exam syllabus, etc.
India’s premier bank, State Bank of India is hiring 6100 apprentices to provide training at its branches across the country for a period of one year. it is a temporary engagement the bank is making under the apprentice Act 1961.
However, by successfully completing this apprenticeship, you will get a weightage/ relaxation when applying for the post of Junior Assistant in SBI in the future.
The bank has invited applications online from candidates in the age group of 20-28 years and possessing a bachelor’s degree in any discipline. The details of eligibility to apply for the post, the stipend, the number of vacancies, the online examination, and the apprenticeship exam syllabus are all explained below.
Mumbai- headquartered State Bank of India owned by the government of India is the largest bank in India and 43rd largest bank in the world. It has a total of 22,219 Branches, 62,617 ATMs in India, besides 229 Branches in 31 countries.
With around 245,642 employees as of March 2021, SBI is one of the largest employers in the country.
If eligible and interested, you may apply for the post before 26-07-2021. We have highlighted the important points of the notification and the SBI apprenticeship exam syllabus in the following paragraphs.
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of the Post||Trainee|
|Age limit||20-28 years|
|No. of Vacancies||6,100|
|Nature of Employment||Temporary for one year-apprenticeship|
|Place of Posting||Option for in the listed states or UTs.|
|Salary||Stipend Rs.15,000/- pm|
|Selection Process||Written examination|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Date of commencement of Registration||06-07-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26-07-2021|
|Last date to take a printout of the application||10-08-2021|
|Date of Online examination||Tentatively in August 2021|
|Name of the State/UT||Language||No. of Vacancies|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Hindi/English||10|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Urdu/Hindi||100|
- Apply for ITBPF Sub-Inspector Post Before 14-08-2022
- Apply Online for the UPSC Assistant Director (Hindi) Recruitment 2022 | 16 Vacancies
- Apply Online for the UPSC Assistant Chemist Recruitment 2022 | 67 Vacancies
- REC PDCL Recruitment: Latest Updates | 09 Vacancies Apply online Now
- Get your career on track with BVFCL Executive Trainee recruitment | 32 Vacancies, Apply Online Now
(as of 31.10.2020)
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Upper Age relaxation is available to SC and ST, OBC, and PWD candidates as per Govt. Directives
(as of 31.10.2020)
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular state, should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in any one of the specified local language of that State as mentioned
- Those who undergone similar training from SBI or any other organizations are not eligible to apply
The selection for the apprentices will be done through an online written test and test of proficiency in the local language of the state you are applying for. The details of the SBI apprenticeship Exam Syllabus are given below
First of all, the applications will be shortlisted on the basis of qualification. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the online list. You can download the call letter/admit card for the test from the SBI official website when it is ready and uploaded. The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of the selection process. However, there will be exemptions for those who studied the local language at the high school level (Proof: Matriculation certificate)
The final selection will be based on the performance in the online examination and subject to:
- The verification of original documents and informations given in the application form
- Qualifying in a test of specified opted local language
- Qualifying in the Medical examination.
Here, we will provide the details about the SBI apprenticeship exam syllabus. The online examination will be for a one-hour duration and will cover 04 topics (15 minutes each). Other features are the following:
- The questions will be Objective Type with Multi choice questions
- Questions will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi
- There will be penality for wrong answers @1/4th negative marks per every wrong answer
- Unanswered questions invite no panality
|Sr. No||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
|04||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25|
SBI apprenticeship exam syllabus
As regards the SBI apprenticeship exam syllabus, there will be 04 topics for the written examination- General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude. And the standard of the syllabus will of the Degree level
1. General/Financial Awareness
|About India facts, Indian Constitution, Indian Economy, Indian History, Indian National Movement, Indian Geography, India’s Cultural Heritage, Indian Languages, Awareness of basic banking theory and practice; Knowledge of financial systems; Indian and Global Financial institutions, Global current events, General knowledge- national, international, General Polity, Countries & Capitals, Nations& Symbols, International & National Awards, Science & Technology, Scientific Developments, Sports & Athletes., Important Events, Books & Authors.|
2. General English
|Reading comprehension, Identify the sentences, Sentence Rearrangement, Jumbled sentences, Sentence Improvement, Joining Sentences, Sentence Completion, Sentence Pattern, Fill in the Blanks, Error Detection, Paragraph completion, Clause test, Tenses rules, Preposition rules, Idioms & Phrases, Essay writing, Letter writing, Active and Passive Voice, Substitution, Adjectives, Homophones, Nouns, Synonyms, Antonyms, Tag Questions, Para Completion, Error Correction, Spelling Test, Passage Completion, sentence Arrangement, Fill in the blanks, Transformation, Articles, Gerunds, Plural Forms, Odd Words, Suffix, Prefix|
3. Quantitative Aptitude
|Percentages, Volume and Surface Area, Races and Games, Quadratic Equations, Ratio, and Proportion, Odd Man Out, Pipes and Cisterns, Partnership, Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F, Compound Interest, Numbers and Ages, Probability, Problems on Trains, Averages, Mixture and allegation Stocks and shares, Computation of Whole Numbers, Square Roots, Mixture and Allegations, Partnership Business, Time and Distance|
4. Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
|Reasoning Ability||Computer Aptitude|
|Data Interpretation, Analytical Reasoning, Number Series, Letter and Symbol Series, Verbal Classification, Essential Part, Puzzles, Data Sufficiency, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, Analogies, Artificial Language, Matching Definitions, Making Judgments, Logical Problems, Statement, and Conclusion, Theme Detection, Cause, and Effect.|
Statement and Argument, Logical Deduction.
|Basics of Hacking, Security Tools, and Viruses, Basics of Hardware and software, Windows operating system basics, Internet terms, and services, Includes Computer-related general questions, History of Computers, Networking, and communication, Database basics, Basic Functionalities of MS-Office( MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint), Fundamentals of ComputerInternet & its usage, etc.|
The online examination is expected to be conducted in August 2021. This means there seems enough time to prepare and the details of the SBI apprenticeship exam syllabus will help you for the same.
The list of state-wise centers for examination is available in the notification, the link for the same is given below
- Rs.300/-For General/OBC/EWS candidates
- No Fees for SC/ST/PwD
- Remittance online using net banking /Debit or Credit cards
- Monthly stipend of Rs.15,000/-
- The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/benefits
How to Apply
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfill the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number. You can visit any one of the websites- https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the appropriate Online Application Form, available in the ‘Current Openings’
- After visiting the official website access the application form
- Fill up the form carefully as per on-screen instructions and submit
- Ensure that you have uploaded the scanned copies of your recent photograph and signature
- Pay the application fee through the payment gateway integrated with the application form
- On successful payment, a receipt and the application form will be generated
- Take a printout of the same for future reference
- You are not required to submit the printout of the application reciept
- However, it will be required in the next stages of the selection process, if you qualifies
- Visit the website regularly for updates and status of your application, the date of admit card, etc., for the online examination.
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|