SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021
SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India or SBI, the largest bank in India is conducting a mass recruitment drive to fill up 5121 vacancies for the post of Junior Associates across its 16 circles in the country. These circles cover almost all States and Union Territories in India
This is a good news for fresh graduates of any discipline, as they are eligible to apply for this post in the clerical cadre, promising a bright career with India’ s premier bank which is in the process of creating a mega bank through amalgamations.
According to the advertisement, even students in final year of their degree course can also apply with the condition of producing the qualifying certificate before 16-08-2021.
The selection for the post will be through a preliminary examination some time in June followed by a Main examination on 31-07-2021. Your performance in the Main examination will be the basis of your selection. Also you will have to produce all the original documents proving your eligibility.
If interested, you can download the original notification from the link shown at the bottom of the page and apply online before 17-05-2021.
We have highlighted the important aspects of the notification in the following paragraphs.
Notification Overview- SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Junior Associate|
|Job Type||PSU Bank|
|Job Location||At various centers in India|
|Apply Mode||Online Only|
|Acceptance of application Begins||27-04-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17-05-2021|
|Closure for Editing Application Details||17-05-2021|
|Last Date for Printing Your Application||01-06-2021|
|Online Fee Payment||27-04-2021-17-05-2021|
|Preliminary Examination||June 2021|
Vacancy Details of SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021
|Name of SBI Circle||Vacancy including|
|Under Special Drive|
- Please refer the notification for the detailed break-up of reservation under various categories of candidates
Eligibility to Apply For SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021
Age Limit (As on 01-04-2021)
- Age limit: 20 years to 28 years as per details below
- In other words, candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1993 and not later than 01.04.2001 (both days inclusive).
- Upper age relaxation to Reserved Category candidates is available as per Govt guidelines
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Associate||Graduate in any discipline or equivalent|
Also who are in the final year/
semester of their graduation
- Students in the final year/semester will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 16.08.2021
|General, EWS, OBC candidates||Rs.750|
|Mode of payment||Online|
|Starting monthly salary|
payable in Mumbai
Selection Process Of SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Merit list based on the performance in the Main Examination
- Verification of documents
- The selected candidates will be on probation for a minimum period of 06 months
How to Apply for SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2021
- You must have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number
- Application is online mood only
- Visit the SBI official website
- Click on the drop-down link ” Current Openings” on tab, JOIN SBI
- Click on the link Apply online under RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES)
- Register your name and other details online
- Proceed as per instructions
- Fill the application form
- Pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking, etc.
- Upload your Bio-data while filling online application.
- You are also required to upload your scanned photograph, signature, and other documents
- Proceed to complete the application form and submit
- There is a provision to print the e-receipt and application form
- Download and retain the e-receipt and application form for future reference
- Visit the website for updates and the status of your application
|Original Notification||Download Notification|
What is the minimum educational qualification for this post?
Graduate in any discipline. Students in the final year of their degree course can also apply
What is the functional role of a Junior Associate in SBI
The post is in the Clerical cadre. The functions of a Junior Associate are not restricted to dealing with the customers and handling their bank-related inquiries alone.
They will also have to handle the operations on deposit counters and cash withdrawals as per the bank’s requirements. Besides a Junior Associate is responsible to market banks’ products and services, including loans, deposits, and other schemes to customers.