Serious Fraud Investigation Recruitment 2021 for 66 Vacancies
Serious Fraud Investigation Recruitment 2021: The Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) New Delhi has issued a notification for the engagement of Consultants to assist in the investigation process on a contract basis.
The engagement will be for a period of 03 years extendable for another 02 years subject to the requirements and incumbents’ performance.
There are 66 vacancies for 03 posts in the field of Law, Financial analysis/ Forensic Audit, Banking, Administration, and IT. The posts include Young Professional, Jr. Consultant, and Senior Consultant.
The selected candidates will be deployed in SFIO’s HO in Delhi and Regional offices in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkatta, Chennai and Hyderabad.
Serious Fraud Investigation Office
Serious Fraud Investigation Office was set up in 2003 under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs for the purpose of investigating serious white-collar crimes or frauds in the country, particularly in the corporate sector.
It is a multi-disciplinary organization comprised of experts in multiple fields including accountancy, forensic auditing, law, information technology, investigation, company law, capital market and taxation, and more.
If you are eligible and interested, download the notification from the link shown at the bottom of the page, read it and apply Online before 11-06-2021.
However, you can also go through the important points of the notification highlighted here below to get more clarity on the Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2021 Notification and proceed further.
Notification Overview:Serious Fraud Investigation Recruitment 2021
|Organization||SERIOUS FRAUD INVESTIGATION OFFICE|
|Post Name||Consultants on Law, Financial Analysis, Banking & IT|
|Salary||See the details below|
|Job Location||Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkatta, Chennai,|
|Selection Process||Skill Test/Online Exam|
|Job Type||Fraud Investigation Job|
|Job Nature||Temporary/ Contract|
|Apply Mode||Offline & email|
|Last Date to Submit Application||19-06-2021|
Vacancy Details of Serious Fraud Investigation Recruitment 2021
Consultants in the field of Law, Financial Analysis, Banking and IT to assist in serious fraud investigation
The last two posts are meant of Mint Noida, another unit of the Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited
Eligibility To Apply Serious Fraud Investigation Recruitment 2021
(As on 11-06-2021)
- Upper age: 65 years
Essential qualification & Post qualification experience
Qualifications should be from Govt-recognized Institutions only.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification & Experience|
|Law Graduates with one year of experience preferably with investigation/regulatory agencies|
|Fresh professional with one year of experience preferably with investigation/regulatory agencies|
|Post Graduate in Computer Science /Computer Applications / Electronics / Information Security|
and Digital Forensics / Computer Forensics / Information Technology or BE in above
|Advocate with at least 3-8 years experience preferably with investigation/regulatory agencies|
|CA/ CWA/ MBA(Finance) with at least 3-8 years’ experience preferably with investigation/regulatory agencies|
|Professionals with Ph.D./ Master’s Degree or MBA in relevant field/ subject + Post qualification experience of 3-8 years in the required field.|
|Advocate with 8-15 years experience preferably with investigation/regulatory agencies, Corporate Law|
|CA/ CWA/ MBA (Finance) with 8-15 years experience preferably with investigation/regulatory agencies, Financial Analysis/ Forensic Audit.|
|Professionals with P.hd/ Master’s Degree or MBA in relevant field/ subject + Post qualification experience of 8-15 years in the required field.|
- Retired govt. officers in the relevant fields with 10 years experience and grade-pay of Rs.7,600/- (Pay-Matrix) and above are also eligible to apply for the posts of Jr.Consultant/ Senior Consultant.
Selection Process of Serious Fraud Investigation Recruitment 2021
- Personal Interview
- Verification of documents
- Final Selection will be on the basis of merit, experience in the relevant field
The selected candidates will be placed on probation for a period of one year and will be absorbed in the regular service subject to the satisfactory performance only.
Online Examination Centers
BNP Dewas has notified following 08 centers for both Skill Test and Online Examination:
Bengaluru (Karnataka, Bhopal (MP), Delhi, Hyderabad (AP), Indore (MP), Jabalpur (MP), Kolkata (WB), and Mumbai (MH)
Emoluments: Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2021 Notification
Serious Fraud Investigation Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Post||Fee Payable (pm)|
|Jr. Consultant||Rs.80,000/- Rs.1,40,000/-|
- The remuneration for the Retired govt. officers will not get more than the last pay drawn [(Pay+ GP+ DA)- (Basic Pension)]
- Consultants will be allowed a 10% hike in remuneration, subject to their satisfactory performance, endorsed by a supervisory officer and recommended by the Performance Appraisal Committee of SFIO.
- Consultants are not entitled to any allowance such as conveyance allowance, dearness allowance, residential, telephone, transport facility, residential accommodation, CGHS, medical reimbursement, etc.
- However, they will be entitled to TA/ DA for travel within the country in connection with official work as per company norms
- The selected candidates may have to work at the SFIO’s headquarters in Delhi, or any of the Regional offices in Mumbai, Kolkatta, Chennai, and Hyderabad
How To Apply For Serious Fraud Investigation Recruitment 2021
First of all, go through the advertisement and confirm that you fulfill all the eligibility conditions. The only option is to apply online at BNP’s Official Website
Before applying, make sure that you have a valid and active mobile number and email address, to ensure smooth post-application communications.
- Download the original notification
- Use the attached application format
- Furnish all requisite information
- And send the application by post to the following address and by email to [email protected]
Serious Fraud Investigation Office
2nd Floor, Pt. Deendayal Antodaya Bhavan
B3 Wing, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road
New Delhi. 110003
You may visit the website regularly for any future updates about the Serious Fraud Investigation Recruitment 2021 Notification and the status of your application.