Sports Quota Recruitment 2021: Indian Audit and Accounts Department (IA&AD) has invited applications from eligible candidates to fill vacancies under the sports quota through an open advertisement in Employment News/Rozgaar Samachar on 02.10.2021.
Check the complete details of qualification, selection process, salary, how to apply, where to apply, etc.
According to the advertisement, the department will recruit candidates for the Group ‘C’ Posts of Auditor/Accountant and Clerk/DEO-Grade-A in various centers. There are a total of 199 vacancies for candidates ( male & female), who are active in different sports disciplines The sports disciplines include Cricket (Men), Football (Men), Hockey (Men), Badminton (Men and Women), and Table Tennis (Men and Women).
The Indian Audit and Accounts Department (IA&AD) is functioning under the Comptroller and Auditor General of India, Government of India, with offices in all states..
If eligible and interested, you may apply by registered post before 02-11-2021. We have highlighted the important points of the notification in the following paragraphs to help you to apply for the Sports Quota Recruitment 2021 for government jobs.
|Last Date to Apply Online||01-11-2021|
Sports Quota Recruitment 2021: Notification Overview
|Organization||Indian Audit and Accounts Department (IA&AD)|
|Name of the Post||Auditor/Accountant and Clerk/DEO-Grade-A|
|Place of Posting||Various centers|
|Type of Job||Permanent|
Sports Quota Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Ne of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
Preferred Games/ Sports for Sports Quota Recruitment 2021
|04||Table Tennis||Male, Female|
Eligibility for Sports Quota Recruitment 2021
You must have represented:
- A State or the Country in a National (Senior/Junior Category) or International competitions (Senior/Junior Category) in any Game/Sports mentioned above- OR
- Your University in All India Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any Game/Sports mentioned above.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree of a recognised University
- 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University
- Knowledge of typing
Age Limits (AS On 02-11-2021)
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 27 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable in the case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per Govt. rules
- The selections will be done center wise by the respective Nodal officers with the help of the selection committees
- There will be shortlisting of applications based on the information provided in the application
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for the field trials
- You will have to produce the original sports certificates on the day of field trials
- Field Trials will consist of Fitness and Skill Tests
- Only those candidates who secure at least 40% marks in the Fitness test will be considered for the Skill test
- The final selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the field trial marks and marks awarded for sports certificates (participation and achievements)
- The selected candidates will be on parabation for a period of 02 years.
- Based on your performance only your will be confirmed in regular service.
|Auditor/Accountant|| Rs. 5200-20200/-|
with Grade Pay Rs 2800/-
|Clerk/DEO-Grade-A||Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay|
Rs 1900/- (clerk) & Rs.2400/-
( DEO-Grade-A )
How to apply for Sports Quota Recruitment 2021
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfill the eligibility and are willing to work in the IT Department’s geographical jurisdiction in Eastern UP. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number. Applicants applying for both posts should submit separate applications (in the prescribed format). Please download the forms from the website www.cag.gov.in
Use the downloaded prescribed application form
- Send completed application to the concerned Nodal office by registered/speed/ordinary post/By Hand
- Also attach the self-attested copies of documents in support of your
- Date of Birth
- Educational qualification,
- Sports certificate
- Certificate of SC/ST/OBC where applicable
- Certificates awarded by the authorities
Visit the website regularly for updates on the CBIC Recruitment 2021