IT Dept Mumbai conducts Sports Quota Recruitment- 155 vacancies- Apply now
Sports Quota Recruitment In Government: The Principal Chief Commissioner Incom Tax office, Mumbai is hiring 155 sportspersons for the posts of Inspector Income Tax, Tax Assistant, and Multi Tasking Staff for the Mumbai region.
The minimum educational qualification for the first two posts is a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Additionally, you must be proficient in the use of computers for the post of Tax Assistant.
As regards the third post Multi Tasking Staff, anyone with a pass in Matriculation can apply. However, the main condition for all the posts is that you must be an athlete/ sportsperson in any of the 22 items explained below.
Also that you must have participated in any events at the national or internal levels, either representing the state or university, or school in the past.
The category-wise vacancies are Inspector Income Tax – 08; Tax Assistant- 83 and Multi Tasking staff- 64.
The list of athletics items, games, and sports events are given below for your information
The Income Tax Mumbai office is one of the 19 Regional offices in the country headed by a Principal Chief Commissioner.
If qualified and interested in Sports quota recruitment in government service- Income Tax, you may apply online before 25-08-2021. We have highlighted the important points of the notification in the following paragraphs to help you to apply for a suitable post as per your qualification.
See the notification overview of Sports Quota Recruitment In Government service published by the IT department Mumbai
|Name of the Organization||GAIL India Limited|
|Name of the Post||GM Law, Chief Manager HR|
|Commencement of online registration||Open|
|Last date of online registration of the application||25-08-2021|
|Selection process||Eligibility norms/ Document verification/ Computer Skill test|
|Nature of employment||Permanent|
|No. of Vacancies||155|
|Salary||See details below|
There are a total number of 155 vacancies for the posts announced in respect of the notification for sports quota recruitment in government:
|01||Inspector Income Tax||08|
|03||Multi Tasking Staff||64|
The cut-off date for the minimum and maximum age for the Income Tax sports quota recruitment is 01-08-2021
- Minimum age for the posts: 18 years
- Maximum Age limit for Inspector Income Tax: 30 years
- Maximum Age limit for Tax Assistant: 27 years
- Maximum Age limit for Multi Tasking Staff: 25 years
- Upper Age relaxation available to SC/ST/OBC/PwD/XSM candidates
Minimum Educational qualification
1. Inspector Income Tax
- Graduate Degree in any discipline
2. Tax Assistant
- Graduate Degree in any discipline
- Knowledge of Data Entry work
- Computer speed of at least 8,000 key depressions per hour
2. Multi Tasking Staff
- Matriculation or equivalent
- Qualification must be from a recognized government School Board and UGC approved University as the case may be.
- You must have participated in any of the sports items mentioned below in the National or Internal events, Interuniversity Meets, All india School Games, or
- Recived any National awards in Physical Efficiency Drive
- The related certificates must be issued by the competent authority specified in the notification
See More jobs in Mumbai here
The sports quota recruitment in government service – IT department Mumbai is for the following athletics events, games, and sports.
|Sr. No||Discipline||Events / Positions|
|01||Athletics||Race (100m, 200m,400m,|
5000m, 10000m), 100m Hurdles,
Long Jump, Triple Jump, Shotput,
Discus Thow, Hammer Throw,
Javeline Throw, High Jump,
|02||Swimming||100m-Butterfly, Breaststroke, |
Backstroke, and FreeStyle
|17||Body Building||For men only|
|22||Cricket||For men only|
The Selection process for the sports quota recruitment in government service will consist of initial shortlisting, document verification/ and skill test.
First of all, the applications will be shortlisted on the basis of the information furnished in the application form. The shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of original documents. The applicants for the Tax Assistant post will have to appear for a computer skill test.
The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of 02 years. Their participation in tournaments representing the department will be an influencing factor for the probation period. They are liable to be posted in any centers under the Mumbai region.
Given below are the salary details for the posts in respect of sports quota recruitment in government – Income Tax Department Mumbai
|Name of the Post||Pay Level||Pay Scale|
|Inspector Income Tax||07||Rs.44,900/- 1,42,400/-|
|Tax Assistant||04||Rs.25,500/- 81,100/-|
|Multi Tasking Staff||01||Rs.16,000/- 56,900/-|
- All allowances as applicable to central governement employees
How to Apply
Follow the steps explained below to apply for the sports quota recruitment in government service- IT department Mumbai
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfill the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number. You can submit only one application. Mention clearly the post you are applying with the order of preference.
- Visit the official website of Income Tax Mumbai office
- Upload application alongwith following documents:
- Form (no1/2/3/4/5/) in respect of participation in national/internatioal events etc
List of required original Documents
- Relevant Sports MERIT Certificate/Participation Certificate
- Forms 1/2/3/4/5 (as applicable) duly signed by the competent authority
- SSLC certificate or any othe document for proof of date of birth
- Certificate of Educational qualification
- Community Certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Income certificate for EWS candidates
- Disability certificate for PwD candidates
- Service/Discharge certificate for XSM candidates
- Any one of PAN Card/ Voter ID/ Aadhar Card/ Driving License etc.
- Address proof
Visit the website regularly for updates and the status of your application in respect of the GAIL’s notification for Sports quota recruitment in government services
Download Income Tax dept Notification from the link given below
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|