TBRL DRDO Recruitment 2021
TBRL DRDO Recruitment 2021: The Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory (TBRL), a central government organization, invites applications for a one-year Apprenticeship in various disciplines/ trades starting shortly. Apply before 17-05-2021.
The Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory in Chandigarh is one of the modern armament research laboratories of the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) under the Ministry of Defence.
DRDO has more than 50 laboratories engaged in the development of advanced defense technologies domestically. DRDO’s main objective is to make India self-reliant in critical defense technologies and systems.
According to the advertisement, this is not a regular job, but a one-year training program under the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS). The selected trainees will be given a monthly stipend as per the provisions of the Apprentice Act, 1961
NAPS is a system launched by the Government of India in 2016 to promote training for trade apprentices and encourage their increased involvement in industries and become part of the mainstream workforce in the future.
If eligible and interested, you can download the original notification from the link shown at the bottom of the page and apply online before 17-05-2021.
We have highlighted the important aspects of the notification in the following paragraphs.
Notification Overview- TBRL DRDO Recruitment 2021
(Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory)
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Type||Training under the National Apprenticeship |
Promotion Scheme (NAPS)
|Job Nature||One year Apprenticeship|
|Job Location||Chandigarh/ TBRL, Ramgarh Range|
|Apply Mode||Online Only|
|Acceptance of application Begins||17-04-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17-05-2021|
|Date of Commencement of Training||Will inform by E-mail /SMS/Phone|
Vacancy Details of TBRL DRDO Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|07||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||03|
|08||Welder (Gas & Electric)||07|
|09||Computer & Peripherals Hardware|
Repair & Maintenance Mechanic
|10||Computer Operator and Programming|
Eligibility to Apply For TBRL DRDO Recruitment 2021
Age Limit (As on 17-05-2021)
- Minimum Age: 14 years
- Upper age relaxation to Reserved Category candidates is available as per Govt guidelines
- ITI Pass in respective discipline/ trade
- Candidates with post-graduation are not eligible to apply
Registration with NAPS
- You must have registered your name at National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) portal
- Stipend as per the provision of Apprentice Act, 1961.
|For Jobs 01 to 07|
|For Jobs 08 to 14||Rs.7700|
Selection Process of TBRL DRDO Recruitment 2021
- Verification of credentials
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Selection will be based on the marks of the qualifying examination
- Selected candidates will have to manage their accommodation and transportation
- No TA & DA shall be admissible for joining
How to Apply for TBRL DRDO Recruitment 2021
- You have to apply through National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS)
- Please go through the notification and make sure that you are eligible to apply for the apprenticeship
- You must have a valid personal e-mail ID and active mobile number
- Visit the NAPS’ Portal and apply here
- Upload all the required documents at this portal
- After that, you must send scanned copies of the following documents by email to [email protected].in in a single pdf file
- 10’th Certificate
- ITI Certificate & Marksheet
- Caste Certificate
- ID Proof
- Visit the website for updates and the status of your application
If you are a job seeker possessing an ITI certificate in any of the above-mentioned trades, this is an opportunity to get real-life experience and training in defense technology-related assignments and areas.
The technology will cover a wide range of disciplines. This includes areas such as aeronautics, armaments, electronics, combat vehicles, engineering systems, instrumentation, missiles, advanced computing and simulation, special materials, naval systems, etc. Besides, this is an opportunity to enrich your credentials, enhancing preferences for jobs in related fields and organizations.