TNJFU Recruitment 2022: The Tamil Nadu Dr J Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU) Nagpattinam has invited applications for the post of System Programmer.
The University is looking for candidates with MCA / M.Sc. (IT} / M.Sc. (Computer Science) / M.E. (Computer Science) and having working experience of at least three years in relevant fields.
The incumbent will be responsible for the management of the University’s Education Management System, the settings of Online examination, Back up and troubleshoot, Server, network etc.
The post is purely temporary for one year, but extendable depending on requirements, and it carries a monthly consolidated salary of Rs.22,000/.
If you are interested in TNJFU Recruitment 2022, please apply by email to [email protected] before the last date.
TNJFU Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU) Nagapattinam|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Advertisement No||Notification dated 10.01.2022|
|Name of the Posts||System Programmer|
|Application Mode||Online through email at [email protected]|
|Last date to Apply||24.01.2022|
The University requires candidates for the following post:
- System Programmer
TNJFU Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
As a System Programmer, you will be responsible for the maintenance and management of :
- Education Management System
- Online examination
- Back up and trouble shoot
- Universky’s Server
- Networking and functionality
You may also note the essential minimum eligibility criteria as on 24.01.2022
- Maxiumum Age: 35 years
TNJFU Recruitment 2022 Qualification
The minimum educational qualification and experience are given below. Qualifications must be from recognized institutes/ Universities – full-time courses.
- MCA/M.Sc (IT), M.Sc (Computer Science)/M.E (Computer Science)
Work Experience :
TNJFU System Programmer Salary
- The post of System programmer carries a consolidated salary of Rs.22,000/- per month
- There is no application fee
- The selection will be purely on merit
- There will be shortlisting of candidates on the basis of information provided in the application
- Call letters to attend the interview will be send to the shortlisted candidates
- There will be no TA/DA allowed for attending the interview
- The final selection will be based on your performance in the interview
- This is purely a temporary post for one year only
- It may likely to be extended based on your performance and the requirement of the University
How to Apply for TNJFU Recruitment 2022
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfil the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number. The mode of application is online through email. And the email ID is [email protected]
- Foward your detailed CV to the above address
- Ensure that you have attached the copies of all supporting documents to establish your qualifications and work experience and other details
You can visit the website regularly for updates on TNJFU Recruitment 2022