UCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification to fill 16 vacancies for the post of Foreman (Mining). According to the advertisement, the appointment will be for a temporary period of one year on a contract basis.
UCIL is looking for experienced candidates with a Diploma in Mining and Mine Surveying and a Foreman certificate from a recognized institute. Candidates worked in underground metalliferous mines as an authorized foreman /assistant manager/manager will get preference.
Before applying for UCIL Recruitment 2021 you are advised to check with the official notification and ensure eligibility for the post.
If you are eligible and interested, then download the application form (or take the same from the annexure of the notification you can download from the link below in this article.)
Check here to know the details about eligibility, salary, selection process, How to apply, etc.
Use the prescribed application form, fill it up and forward the same along with the documents listed below to the UCIL office well before 15-12-2021
Uranium Corporation of India (UCIL) is a public sector undertaking in the Nuclear sector under the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India. The Company operates a number of underground and open mines in Jharkhand and Andhra Pradesh.
However, the majority of its mines are in Jharkand, at locations such as Bagjata, Jaduguda, Bhatin, Narwapahar, Turamdih, Mohuldih, and Banduhurang.
|Last date to apply by post||15-12-2021|
|Mode of application||By post|
UCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification
Here is the summary of notification in respect of UCIL Recruitment 2021
|Organization||Uranium Corporation of India (UCIL)|
|Qualification||Diploma in Mining|
|No. of Vacancies||16|
|Place of Posting||Jharkhand/Andhra Pradesh|
|Type of job||Temporary – One year|
UCIL Recruitment 2021
UCIL Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No. of|
|Category wise vacancy|
|Foreman (Mines)||16||UR-05, OBC(NCL)-07, SC-04|
You may like to share:
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Experience|
|Diploma in Mining and Mine Surveying|
Possessing Certificate of Mining- first class/second class
|Minimum 05 years of experience in underground metalliferous|
mines after obtaining diploma.
Age limit as of 15-12-2021
- Maximum age: 35 years
- Upperage relaxation is available to reserved category candidates as per government rules
UCIL Recruitment 2021 Salary
|Name of the post||Consolidated Remuneration|
- There will be shortlsting of applications based on qualifications and experience
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a test and Interview
- No TA will be paid to candidates for attending the test or interview
- Selected candiadtes will be appointed purely on a temporary basis for one year
How to apply for SFIO Recruitment 2021
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfill the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number. The application form is attached to the notification (as an annexure)
- Use the typed format as per the annesure for application
- Fill up the form and forward the same to the following address:
Uranium Corporation of India Limited,
(A Government of India Enterprise)
P.O. Jaduguda Mines, Distt.- Singhbhum East,
At the time of the interview, you need to bring the following documents for verification:
- Class 10th (High School) certificate as proof of Date of Birth
- Mark sheets and certificates in support of educational qualifications.
- Experience certificates
- Cast certificate in repsect of SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer) on the prescribed proforma
- Disability certificate from the competent authority for PWD candidates
The Uranium Corporation of India (UCIL) is recruiting 16 Foreman (Mines) on a contract basis for one year. The candidates must have a Diploma in Mining and Mine Surveying, and possess a first/second class certificate of competency in Mining plus 5 years post qualification experience in underground metalliferous mines. The post is eligible for a consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs.46020/-