UPSC Assistant Chemist Recruitment 2022: Total of 67posts in various Government Departments- selection by Interviews Experienced Graduates may apply. Check here for details
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for the appointment of 04 officers in various central government organizations on a direct recruitment basis.
The selection for the posts will be through a personal interview. There will be no written test.
The positions include Assistant Chemist, Assistant Geophysicist, Assistant Director (Scientific “C”), Senior Scientific Officer (Scientific “B”), Senior Lecturer (Forensic Medicine), and Sub Divisional Engineer (Public Health).
And the departments/organizations include the Geological Survey of India, Andaman and Nicobar Police, Andaman and Nicobar Administration, Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh and Engineering Department, and Chandigarh Administration.
There will be shortlisting of candidates based on the information provided in the application. Call letters for the interview will be issued only to shortlisted candidates. And the final selection will be based on your performance in the interview, and subject to the verification of documents and medical examination.
Before applying, make sure that you are qualified for the post. All key points of the notification are highlighted in the following paragraphs.
You can go through the details of vacancies, qualifications, experience, selection process, salary how to apply, etc.
If you are interested in UPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022, please apply online before the last date; i.e., 12052022
UPSC Assistant Chemist Recruitment 2022 Notification
UPSC Assistant Chemist Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. Of Vacancy||Department/ Organization|
|Assistant Chemist||22||Geological Survey of India,|
|Assistant Geophysicist||40||Geological Survey of India|
|Assistant Director||01||Andaman and Nicobar Police, Andaman and Nicobar Administration|
|Senior Scientific Officer||01||Andaman and Nicobar Police, Andaman and Nicobar Administration|
|Sub Divisional Engineer||02||Office of Chief Engineer-Cum-Special Secretary (Engineering), Union Territory, Chandigarh|
|02||Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways|
Vacancies are reserved for SC/ST/OBC category candidates depending upon the number of total posts/requirements
Eligibility Criteria– Age educational Qualification & Experience, Salary
(As on 12.05.2022)
|Name of the Post||Upper Age|
|Assistant Engineer(NQA)||30 years|
|Junior Technical Officer||38 years|
|Lecturer (Chinese)||35 years|
|Assistant Director (Fishing Harbour)||35 years|
|Assistant Director (Computer & System)||40. years|
|Assistant Director (Engineering)||30 year|
- Upper age relaxation is available to reserved category candidates as per Government of India Guidelines
Educational Qualification experience
- You must have the following essential qualifications/ experience to apply for the post
- Educational qualifications must be from govt. recognized universities
- Experience must be from govt organizations or private firms of repute
(1) Assistant Chemist
- Master’s Degree in any branch of Chemistry- OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or Technology from a recognized University/ Institution -OR
- Degree or Diploma conferred by the Associate Institute of Chemist (India) in Chemistry
(2) Assistant Geophysicist
- Master’s Degree in Physics or Geophysics or Geology or Mathematics from a recognized University or Institute- OR
- BE or AMIE in Electronics or Communication from a recognized University or Institute
(3) Assistant Director (Scientific “C”)
- Master’s Degree in Botany or Zoology or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Biotechnology or Molecular Biology or Forensic Science or Physical Anthropology or Genetics from a recognized University or Institute- and
- Bachelor’s Degree with Botany or Zoology as one of the subjects from a recognized University or Institute.
- Five years experience of in Analytical/Research work in Forensic Science
(4) Senior Scientific Officer (Scientific “B”)
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Toxicology or Biochemistry or Forensic Science from a recognized University or Institute-and
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry as one of the subjects from a recognized University or
- Three years of Analytical/Research work in Forensic Science
(5) Senior Lecturer (Forensic Medicine)
- A basic University or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956
- Must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register. (ii) M.D. (Forensic Medicine) from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent.
- Three years of teaching experience in the concerned Specialty after acquiring postgraduate
qualification as Lecturer/ Registrar/ Senior Resident/ Demonstrator/ Tutor in a Recognized
Medical College/ Teaching Institution.
(6) Sub Divisional Engineer (Public Health)
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute
- The qualification must be from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent
- Experience must be from a Government Office or Public Sector Undertaking Statutory or Autonomous organization or any recognized Institution
UPSC Officers Salary
The selected candidates will be placed in the Payscale level as given below
|Assistant Chemist||Level- 07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Assistant Geophysicist||Level- 08 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Assistant Director (Scientific “C”)||Level-07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Senior Scientific Officer (Scientific “B”)||Level-07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Senior Lecturer (Forensic Medicine)||Level-07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Sub Divisional Engineer (Public Health)||Rs. 15600-39100/- (PB3) + Rs.5400/-(Grade Pay) as per 6th CPC|
- SC/ST/PwD candidates: Nil
- All Others: Rs25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through the payment gateway integrated with the application
- You can take an e-Receipt by using the provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form
Selection Process, How to apply for UPSC Assistant Chemist Recruitment 2022
How to Apply
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfil the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number.
- Access the application and complete the same
- So visit https://www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click the link for ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS
- Select the name of the post
- Read carefully the instructions & proceed
- Access the Registration form and fill in the requisite information
- Make the payment of the examination fee online through net banking/ Debit/credit card
- Upload the scanned copy of your recent photograph, signature and photo identity card
- Upload the copies of the documents/certificates in support of :
- Date of Birth
- Educational qualifications
- Any additional qualifications
- Work experience
- Community certificate from the competent authority for SC/ST/ OBC candidates
- Disability certificate from the competent authority for PWD Candidates
- Income/Assets certificates from the competent authority for EWS candidates
- Service certificates from XSM candidates
- Note down the generated Registration Number/take a printout of the page for future reference
You can visit the website regularly for updates on UPSC Assistant Chemist Recruitment 2022
- There will be shortlisting of candidates based on information provided in the application form
- To restrict the number of candidates within a reasonable limit, the Commission may follow methodologies including changes in eligibility criteria and holding a recruitment test
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview
- You will be required to produce the original documents for verification at the time of the interview
- The final selection will be based on your performance in the interview
- The selected candidates will be appointed on probation as per Government rules.