Upsc Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021: The Union Public Service Commission has invited online applications for the appointments of 28 Specialist Assistant professors in the Health & Family Welfare service.
This includes Specialists in Paediatrics, Physiology, Psychiatry, and Surgical Gastroenterology. Candidates with MBBS and a postgraduate degree in the concerned specialty and 03- year’s experience in teaching the specialty subject can apply for the post.
The selected candidates are likely to be posted at centers under the Health & Family Welfare department anywhere in India.
If interested, you can download the original notification from the link shown at the bottom of the page and apply online before 15-04-2021.
We have highlighted the important aspects of the notification for the appointment of the faculty in the following paragraphs.
Notification Overview-Upsc Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
(Union Public Service Commission)
|Post Name||Specialist Assistant Professor|
|Job Type||Govt Service|
|Job Location||In Centers Under Health & Family Welfare|
Anywhere in India
|Apply Mode||Online Only|
|Acceptance of application Begins||01-04-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15-04-2021|
|Last Date Printing the application||16-04-2021|
|Date of Interview||Will Intimate Separately|
Vacancy Details of Upsc Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Post||Category wise Vacancy||Total|
|01||Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Paediatrics)||SC-01, OBC-05,|
|02||Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Physiology||EWS-01, UR-01||02|
|03||Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Psychiatry)||SC-01,OBC-03,UR-07||11|
|04||Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Surgical Gastroenterology)||UR-1||01|
Eligibility to Apply For UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
Age Limit (As on 15-04-2021)
- Age Limit: 40 years
- Upper age relaxation to Reserved Category candidates is available as per Govt guidelines
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification||Experience|
|Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor||MBBS|
Postgraduate degree in the concerned specialty or super specialty
|At least 03 years’ teaching experience as Senior Resident/Tutor/Demonstrator/Registrar/Assistant Professor/Lecturer in the concerned Specialty or Super Specialty|
|Mode of payment||Online or remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash|
Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor
|Pay Scale:||Level-11 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC plus NPA|
Selection Process Of UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Shortlisting based on qualifications
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Visit the UPSC official website
- Click on the link “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS”
- Go through the Advertisement No: 06/2021
- Make sure that you are eligible to apply for the post
- Select the name of the post you want to apply
- Read the Instructions on subsequent pages carefully
- Register your name and other details
- You will get a Registration Number and password
- Using these details, login
- Proceed to complete the application form and submit
- You must upload the documents/certificates
- There are provisions to print the application form, make payment of application fee, etc.
- You are not required to submit to the Commission the printouts of your online applications or any other document at this stage.
- Visit the website for updates and the status of your application
- Apply for ITBPF Sub-Inspector Post Before 14-08-2022
- Apply Online for the UPSC Assistant Director (Hindi) Recruitment 2022 | 16 Vacancies
- Apply Online for the UPSC Assistant Chemist Recruitment 2022 | 67 Vacancies
- REC PDCL Recruitment: Latest Updates | 09 Vacancies Apply online Now
- Get your career on track with BVFCL Executive Trainee recruitment | 32 Vacancies, Apply Online Now