UPSC Deputy Director recruitment 2021: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is conducting a special recruitment drive to fill 151 vacancies for the post of Deputy Directors in the ESI Corporation, New Delhi. Check the complete details of qualification, Salary, selection process, how to apply, where to apply etc.
UPSC will conduct a computer-based test (CBT) and interviews for the selection of the candidates. The Commission will inform the date and other details of the CBT later.
If you are a graduate and have working experience of a minimum of 03 years in a government sector or PSU or Autonomous body, then you can apply for the post.
The post is Non-Ministerial, Non-Gazetted category in the Pay Scale of Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC, Group ‘A’.
If you are interested in participating in the UPSC Deputy Director recruitment 2021, please apply Online before 02-09-2021. We have highlighted the important points of the notification in the following paragrah
Notification for UPSC Deputy Director recruitment 2021
|No. of Vacancies||151|
|Place of Posting||New Delhi|
|Type of Job||Permanent|
|Last Date to Apply Online||02-09-2021|
UPSC Deputy Director recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Post|| No. of |
|(SC-23, ST-09, OBC-38, EWS-15, UR-66) ; (of which -PwBD-04)|
- UPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022 | Apply for 11 Posts in Govt Departments
- UPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2022 | Apply for 28 Posts in Govt Departments
- UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2022 | Apply for 45 Posts in Govt Departments
- UPSC Store Officer Recruitment 2022 | Apply for 31 Posts in Govt Departments
- Ayurveda Job Vacancy | 14 Posts, Last Date to apply online 10.02.2022
Eligibility for Executive Assistant Jobs in Bhopal 2021
Age Limits (As of 02-09-2021)
|Name of the Post||Upper Age|
|Deputy Director||35 years|
- There will be upper-age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Experience: 03 years’ experience of Administration or Accounts or Marketing or Public Relation or Insurance or Revenue or Tax related matters in a Government or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Body
- Desirable:Qualified Subordinate Accounts Services, or passed Institute of Costs and Works Accounts or Master of Business Administration (Finance), or a Degree in Law.
- Experience in matters relating to social insurance or Labour Laws.
Selection Process for UPSC Deputy Director recruitment 2021
- Depending on the number of applications, there could be screening of the application and shortlisting
- The screening may be based on the information on the candidate’s qualifiacation, additional qualification, experience etc
- To avoid possible rejection, you may mention all your qualifications and work experience, which can supported by documentory evidence
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for a Common Written Test followed by Interview
- The selected candidates will be posted in the ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, C.I.G. Marg, New Delhi-
- There will be 02-year probation period initially
UPSC Deputy Director recruitment 2021 examination Syllabus
The shortlisted candidates will be called for the A Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT)/Recruitment Test (RT), which will be qualifying in nature.
This means only those candidates who get the minimum threshold marks will be allowed to attend the interview
Minimum Threshold Marks
|General & EWS category candidates||50% Marks|
|OBC Candidates||45% Marks|
|SC/ST/PWD category Candidates||40% Marks|
The CBRT/RT will be in 02 parts- Part-A and Part-B. Part-A contains English and Part-B contains General Ability
Syllabus of CBRT
The English language test is meant for testing the candidates understanding of the English language & workmanlike use of words. While the General Ability Test is all about gauging the overall general awareness, logical reasoning, general intelligence etc of the candidates. The expected topics for the respective tests are the following
|Tenses, Modals, Use of passive voice|
Subject, verb concord, Reported speech, Commands and requests, Statements, Questions, Clauses, Noun clauses, Adverb clauses of condition and time, Relative clauses, Determiners, Prepositions, Writing an Informal Letter, Writing a story based on a given outline, Cloze passage / Gap Filling / Editing, Dialogue Writing / Reporting dialogue on a given cue.
|Principles of Human Resource Management, Principles of Marketing Management, Principles of Accounting & Financial Management, Right to Information Act., Numerical Ability & Logical Reasoning, Fundamentals of Computer Application, General Science, Public Administration and Development Issues, Freedom Movement & Indian Union, Current Events of National and International Importance.|
Scheme of Exam
|Type of CBRT||Objective Type with multiple choices of answer|
|Medium||Bilingual – Hindi & English Except for the English Language Test|
|Scoring||All questions will carry equal marks.|
|Negative Marks||One-third of the marks, assigned to that question will be deducted for every wrong answer|
|Mode of payment||Online/ by cash at SBI|
UPSC Deputy Director Salary
|Post||Pay Level||Basic Pay Scale|
|01||Deputy Director||Level-10||Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC, Group ‘A|
- These posts carry usual allowances i.e. DA, HRA, TA as admissible to the central government employees.
How to apply for UPSC Deputy Director recruitment 2021
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfil the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number. You are advised to submit only a single Online Recruitment Application for the post.
- Visit the website
- Look for advertisement No.55/21 and Post Deputy Director
- Select the post and Click the ‘Apply Link’
- Read the instructions carefully and proceed
- Fill up the application form
- Upload the scanned copies of your photograph
- Similary upload the requisite crtificates and documents as per instructions
- Make payment of the application fee
- Do not upload irrelevant documents in the application and avoid rejection and penal actions
- Check the enclosure list and submit the application
- Take a prinitout of the application for future reference
- You are not required to send the printouts of the online applications to the Commission
- You may have produce the original documents in the next stage of the selection process
- Visit the website regularly for updates on UPSC Deputy Director recruitment 2021
|Last date to apply online||02-09-2021|
|Last date to take the printout of the application||03-09-2021|
|Date of Computer-based Test||Will inform later|
What are the functions of the Deputy Director?
The Deputy Director is required to assist the Director/ Joint Director/ Regional Director as the case may be in their official tasks when posted in the respective offices. He is bound to perform all such duties assigned to him by the competent authority
What is the place of posting?
The selected candidates will be posted at ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, C.I.G. Marg, New Delhi-110002. However, they are liable to be transferred to anywhere in the country.