UPSC JTS Grade officer Recruitment 2021: The Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) has invited applications for the appointment of officers in various central government establishments on a permanent basis. This includes 29 positions of Junior Time Scale Grade officers of Central Labour Service (Group ‘A’ Organized Service). There are also 27 other vacancies in establishments such as the Directorate of Plant Protection Quarantine and Storage, the Commission for Agricultural Costs & Prices (CACP), the Indian Information Service, and the National Service Scheme Organisation.
If the number of responses is large, UPSC may consider holding a recruitment test followed by a personal interview.
Check below for the details about the positions, reservation, academic qualifications, age, the selection process, how to apply, where to apply, and other conditions.
If you are interested in the notification for UPSC JTS Grade officer Recruitment 2021, please apply Online before 12-10-2021.
|Last Date of Online Application||28-10-2021|
Notification for UPSC JTS Grade officer Recruitment 2021
|Post||Junior Time Scale Grade & Others|
|No. of Vacancies||56|
|Place of Posting||All India Basis|
|Type of Job||Permanent|
UPSC JTS Grade officer Recruitment 2021
UPSC JTS Grade officer Recruitment 2021 : Vacancy Details
|Executive trainees in Disciplines||Total||Category wise Allotment|
|Data Processing Assistant||01||UR-01|
|Senior Grade of IIS||20||SC-03, ST-02, OBC-02, EWS-01, UR-12|
|Junior Time Scale Grade||29||SC-05, ST-01, OBC-04, EWS-02, UR-17|
|Youth Officer||05||SC-01, OBC-01, UR-03|
Eligibility for UPSC JTS Grade officer Recruitment 2021 1
Maximum Age Limits (As On 01-10-2021)
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- There will be upper-age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Essential Educational Qualification
1.Data Processing Assistant– Directorate of Plant Protection Quarantine and Storage, Faridabad
- Master’s Degree in Computer Application or Information Technology or Computer Science OR
- B.E. or B.Tech in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology
2. Private Secretary– Commission for Agricultural Costs & Prices (CACP)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Dictation: 10 minutes @ 100 words per minute
- Transcription: 40 minutes (English) 55 minutes (Hindi) only on Computer
3. Senior Grade – Indian Information Service
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Diploma/Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism/Mass Communication or Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Candidates must have studied concerned Indian language upto 10th Class.
- The languages include Hindi/English/Telegu/Marati/Tamil/Kasmiri
4. Junior Time Scale Grade – Central Labour Service
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Diploma in Social Work or Labour Welfare or Industrial Relations or Personnel Management or Labour Law
5. Youth Officer – National Service Scheme Organisation
- Master’s Degree- OR
- Bachelor’s Degree and 02-years’ experience in organizing programmes relating to youth work or youth welfare including National Cadet Corps or National Service Scheme or National Service Volunteers Scheme or sports or cultural and educational activities
Selection Process UPSC JTS Grade officer Recruitment 2021
- There will be shortlisting of candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form
- In order to restrict the number of candidates within a reasonable limit, the Commission may follow methologies including changes in eleigiblity criteria and holding a recruitment test
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview
- You will be required to produce the original documents for verification at the timeof the interview
- The final selection will be based on the performance in the interview
|SC/ST/PwBD/ESM category candidates, Women||Nil|
UPSC JTS Grade officer Recruitment 2021 Salary
|Name of the post||Pay Scale|
|Data Processing Assistant, Private Secretary, Senior Grade Officer, Junior Time Scale Grade||Level- 07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Junior Time Scale Grade Officer||Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
How to apply for UPSC JTS Grade officer Recruitment 2021
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfill the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number.
- Access the application and complete the same
- So visit https://www. upsconline.nic.in
- Click the link for ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS
- Select the name of the post
- Read carefully the instructions & proceed
- Access the Registraion form and fill in the requisite information
- Make the payment of examination fee online through netbanking/ Debit/credit card
- Upload the scanned copy of your recent photograph, signature and photo identity card
- Note down the generated Registration Number/take a print out of the page for future reference
- Regularly visit the website for the update on notification for the UPSC JTS Grade officer Recruitment 2021.