Vacancy For Management Trainee in Coal India: 588 posts. Engineering graduates who appeared for the GATE-2021 exam can apply. It is an excellent opportunity for freshers for a career in a MAHARATNA PSU like Coal India Limited. Check complete details of qualification, Salary, selection process, how to apply, where to apply etc.
Coal India Limited has invited applications for the appointment of 588 Management Trainees (MT), to be deployed in its various offices including oilfields located across the country
About Coal India Limited (CIL)
Coal India Limited (CIL) is one of the 10 Maharatna Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) -under the Ministry of Coal, Government of India. Established in 1975, CIL has grown today as the single largest coal producer in the world with a number of mining areas spread over eight states of India.
With more than 2,72,445 employees as of 1st April 2020, CIL is also one of the largest corporate employers in the country.
If eligible and interested, you may apply online before 09-09-2021. We have highlighted the important points of the notification in the following paragraphs to help you to apply the recruitment to fill the vacancy for management trainee in CIL
Notification for Vacancy For Management Trainee in CIL
|Organization||Coal India Limited (CIL)|
|No. of Vacancies||588|
|Place of Posting||All India basis|
|Type of Job||Permanent|
jobs Vacancy for Management Trainee
|Discipline|| No. of |
|Employer||Vacancy for||No. Vacancy||Last Date||Learn More|
|Regional Ayurveda Research Institute (RARI) Nagpur||Senior Research Fellow (Ayurveda)||10||25-08-2021||Click Here|
|CSIR IMMT Bhubaneswar||Project Research Staff||19||23-08-2021||Click Here|
|Ircon International Limited||Managers||29||16th/ 18th & 20th August 2021||Click Here|
|IISER Pune||Administrative Staff||05||18-08-2021||Click Here|
|West Bengal postal circle||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)||2357||19-08-2021||Click Here|
|Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited||Non-Executive posts||513||16-08-2021||Click Here|
Eligibility for Management Trainee Recruitment
(As of 04-08-2021)
- 30 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable in the case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates (Maximum limit 56 years) as per Govt. rules
Minimum Educational Qualification and experience
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- (Branches: Mining/Electrical/Mechanical/Civil/Industrial Engineering)
- M.Sc./ M.Tech. in Geology/Applied Geology/Geophysics/Applied Geophysics with minimum 60% marks.
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)–2021).
- The qualification should be full-time course and from recognized universities/institutes by competent authorities
- SC/ST/PWD candidates need to have minimum 55% marks for eligibility
- There will be shortlisting (category wise & discipline wise) of applications based on the marks scored in GATE-2021 and requiriment of the company
- The final list of selected candidates will be published on the CIL website
- And the selected candidates will be informed through their registered email ID
- Before appointment, the selected candidates will have to undergo the Initial Medical Examination (IME) by the company’s Medical Committee
- Selected candidates will be appointed as Management Trainee in E-2 Grade
- After completing the initial 01 year training period, the trainees will be placed in E-3 Grade subject to qualifying in the test for the purpose
- They will be posted in any of the CIL offices in India including its coal fields.
Management Trainee Salary
- Additionally, the Management Trainees are eligible for allownces such as DA, HRA, perquisites and other allowances including Performance Related Pay (PRP) as applicable for the post
|UR / OBC / EWS category candidates||Rs.1000||Rs.180|
|SC / ST / PwD candidates /Employees of CIL||Nil||–|
How to apply for Vacancy For Management Trainee
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfil the eligibility and are willing to work anywhere in India. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number. You can apply for one discipline only.
- Visit the Coal India official website
- Look for Current job notification under Career with CIL tab
- Upload scanned copies of the following documents
- Recent passport size colour photograph
- Matriculation / Secondary Board level certificate as proof of age
- Certificates and markesheets of educational qualification
- Community certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates from the competent authority
- Income certifiacte for EWS candidates from the competent authority
- Service /Discharge certificate for XSM
After submitting the application, visit the website regularly for updates on matters related to the Vacancy For Management Trainee.
|Commencement of registration of application||10-08-2021|
|Last date to apply online||09-09-2021|