WB Health Recruitment 2021 notification for the appointment of 67 public Health Managers under the National Urban Health Mission of the West Bengal state Department of Health & Family Welfare.
Please note that the recruitment is exclusively for the permanent residents of West Bengal only. You have to be a graduate in Dental/Nursing or hold a Master’s degree in life science subjects or economics. The notification suggests alternative qualifications also for the post.
The selection for the post will be through a computer-based test. The candidates need to score 50% Marks to qualify. However, out of the 100 Marks for the selection 75 marks are allotted to your essential educational qualification, while experience and the score in the computer test are given 15 and 10 marks respectively.
Check here to know the details about eligibility, salary, selection process, How to apply, etc.
If interested in WB Health Recruitment 2021, you apply online immediately
|Commencement of registration||17.11.21|
|Last date of registration||26.11.21|
|Last date to deposit application fees||03.12.21|
|Last date of full submission of form||07.12.21|
WB Health Recruitment 2021 Notification
Here is the summary of notification in respect of WB Health Recruitment 2021 :
|Organization||West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS)|
|Post||Public Health Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||67|
|Place of Posting||Kolkata|
|Type of Job||Contractual|
WB Health Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of vacancies||Category wise Allotment|
|Public Health Manager||67||UR-19, OBC-14, SC-22, ST-08, PwD-04|
- Maximum Age : 40 years
- Upper age relaxation is available to reserverd category candidates as per govt rules.
|Graduation in Dental/Nursing-OR|
Masters in Life Science/ Economics- OR
Graduation in Social Science + Masters in Public Health/Community Health..
Graduation +MBA in HR/Healthcare
|2-years experience in the Health program management in disease surveillance/community mobilization etc|
You would also like to read:
- Apply for ITBPF Sub-Inspector Post Before 14-08-2022
- Apply Online for the UPSC Assistant Director (Hindi) Recruitment 2022 | 16 Vacancies
- Apply Online for the UPSC Assistant Chemist Recruitment 2022 | 67 Vacancies
- REC PDCL Recruitment: Latest Updates | 09 Vacancies Apply online Now
- Get your career on track with BVFCL Executive Trainee recruitment | 32 Vacancies, Apply Online Now
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Public Health Manager||Rs.35,000/-|
Selection Process for WB Health Recruitment 2021
- The selection will be through a process of a computer-based test
- There will be shortlisting of candidates based on the qualification, additional qualification and relevant work experience.
- The final selection will be based on the score of essential qualification, experience and computer test
Scale of Scoring
|Name of the position||Essential qualification||Computer-based test||Experience|
|Public health Manager||75 marks||15 marks||10 marks|
|Reserved Category Candidates||Rs.50/-|
How to apply for WB Health Recruitment 2021
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfill the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number. You can apply only through the official website of the West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Samithi.
- So Visit the offical website, https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/
- Click the link Online Recruitment
- Look for the notification
- Acess the applicion
- Upload your signature, photgraph
- Upload copies of supporting documents
- Submit the completed applicaion
- Take a printout of the application for future reference
- There will be verification of the original documents at any stage of the selection process
- You are not required to send any hard copy to the office