western railway recruitment 2021 Application Form for 3591 Vacancies For Trade Apprentices
Western Railway recruitment 2021 Application Form: The Railway Recruitment Cell of Western Railway has released notification for the engagement of 3591 trade apprentices for a period of one year under the Apprentices Act 1961.
The selected candidates will get training, and if they successfully complete the course, will get preference for future recruitment by the Railway.
According to the notification, these trainees will be considered for some 20% of the future post in Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000/- – Rs.56,900/-).
If you are eligible and interested, download the notification from the link shown at the bottom of the page, read it and apply Online before 24-06-2021.
However, you can also go through the important points of the notification highlighted here below to get more clarity on the western railway recruitment 2021 Application Form, Notification, etc., and proceed further.
Notification Overview:western railway recruitment 2021 Application Form & Other Details
|Organization||RRC, Western Railway|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentices|
|Salary||See the details below|
|Job Location||Western Railway’s Jurisdiction|
|Selection Process||Marks scored in SSC& ITI|
|Job Type||Technical Job|
|Commencement of Application||25-05-2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||24-06-2021|
western railway recruitment 2021 Application Form, Vacancy Details
The total available slots are 3591 in 14 Designated trades in various Railway Divisions and workshops within the jurisdiction of the Western Railway.
The designated trades include:
Fitter, Welder(G&E) Turner, Mechanist, Carpenter, Painter (General), Mechanic (DSL), Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Programming & Systems Administration Assistant ( Trade: Computer Operator and Programming Assistant), Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Wireman (Trade: Wireman/ Electrician), Refrigeration & AC Mechanic, Pipe Fitter (Trade: Plumber), Plumber, Draftsman (Civil) and Stenographer (English)
|Railway Division||No. of|
|01||Mumbai (MMCT ) Division||738|
|02||Vadodara (BRC ) Division||489|
|04||Ratlam (RTM) Division||434|
|05||Rajkot (RJT) Division||176|
|06||Bhavnagar (BVP) Division||210|
|07||Lower Parel (PL ) W/Shop||396|
|08||Mahalaxmi (MX) W/Shop||64|
|09||Bhavnagar (BVP ) W/Shop||73|
|10||Dahod (DHD) W/Shop||187|
|11||Pratap Nagar (PRTN) W/Shop, Vadodara||45|
|12||Sabarmati (SBI ) ENGG W/Shop, Ahmedabad||60|
|13||Sabarmati (SBI ) Signal W/Shop, Ahmedabad||25|
Please refer the notification for the trade wise and category wise details of available vacancy.
western railway recruitment 2021 Application Form, Eligibility & Other Conditions
(As on 24-06-2021)
- Minimum Age- 15 years
- Maximum Age- 24 years
- Upper age relaxation is available to Reserved Category candidates
- +05 years for SC/ST, +03 years for OBC, +10 years of PwD + 10 years for XSM with conditions
(As on 18-05-2021)
Fitter, Welder(G&E) Turner, Mechanist, Carpenter, Painter (General), Mechanic (DSL), Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Programming & Systems Administration Assistant ( Trade:Computer Operator and Programming Assistant), Electrician,Electronics Mechanic, Wireman (Trade: Wireman/ Electrician), Refrigeration & AC Mechanic, Pipe Fitter (Trade: Plumber), Plumber, Draftsman (Civil) and Stenographer (English)
|14 Trades as |
|10th Class pass (in 10+2 System) with at least 50% marks|
ITI Certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT (in Relevant Trade)
- Passed ITI in relevant trade from a recognized institute affiliated to NCVT/SCVT
- Those who are awaiting SSC / ITI results are not eligible to apply.
- Those who failed in ITI are not eligible to apply
- Candidates with higher qualifications such as Engineering Graduates and Diploma holders are not eligible to apply
western railway recruitment 2021 Application Form & Selection Process
The selection will be purely on the basis of merit only. There will be no written test or interview. The Selection Committee will prepare a merit list by computing the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation and ITI examination (each with equal weightage).
In the event of getting equal marks by candidates, older age and earlier date/year of passing the matriculation will get the first preference.
On the basis of the merit list, the concerned Railway Division/ Workshop where you have opted for the training will issue the call letter./message to join for training.
The final selection will be subject to the verification of the candidate’s original documents and medical fitness certificate on the prescribed form. The medical certificate must be from a Government authorized Doctor of the rank of Assistant Surgeon of Central/State Hospital.
The selected candidates will have to undergo training for 01 year.
|SC/ST/PWD/ Women candidates.||Nil|
|All other Candidates||Rs.100|
|Mode of Payment||Online using the Payment gateway|
Emoluments: western railway recruitment 2021
The selected candidates will be give training for one year
During the training period, the candidates will be given a monthly stipend at the rate permissible under the rules applicable in the concerned state.
How To Apply: western railway recruitment 2021 Application Form & Other Proceedures
First of all, go through the advertisement and confirm that you fulfill all the eligibility conditions. The only mode to apply is online at the Western Railway’s Official website.
Before applying, make sure that you have a valid and active mobile number and email address. Because normally, post-application communication such as call letters, changes in the selection process, etc, is through either SMS or email only.
While filling the application provide the correct and complete details carefully, because call letters are issued only on the basis of these information.
- Visit Western Railway’s Official website.
- Go through the detailed instructions on the site
- Furnish all requisite information
- You are required to provide details, such as personal details/ Trade / Aadhaar number / Marks / CGPA /preference for Divisions / Workshops etc.
- Upload the scanned copies of your photograph and signature (Read the instructions)
- Complete the application form and preview
- Upload copies of all requisite documents
- Make the payment for application fees using net banking/Debit or credit cards
- Click the Submit button
- Take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing the fee details.
You may keep visiting the website for any future updates about the Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Application Form/Notification and the status of your application.
If you possess ITI qualification in more than one trade and if you want to apply for different trades, you can do it by submitting separate applications.
western railway recruitment 2021 Application Form: List Of Documents To Be Uploaded:
While applying online, upload the copies of the following certificates/documents in support of the qualifications as mentioned in the application form:
- Scanned copies of photograph, signature, (Read the instructions for details)
- SSC/10th Class/ Matriculation certificate & Mark Sheet.
- Certificate for proof of date of birth
- Consolidated ITI mark Sheet of all semesters of the trade OR Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT OR Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC on prescribed format for applicable candidates
- EWS Certificate on prescribed format for applicable candidates
- Disability certificate on prescribed format for applicable candidates
- Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, for Ex-Servicemen
Please go through the notification for the detailed instructions for uploading photograph, signature, etc,