Western Railway Recruitment 2021: Western Railway (WR) has invited applications from its serving employees for the appointment for various positions against the General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) quota.
According to Notification No. 01/2021 GDCE Dated 11/10 /2021, there are 63 vacancies for positions of Junior Engineer (Track Machine) – 39 Posts and Technician III (Track Machine) – 24 Posts.
The registration of applications will close on 21.11.21.
The details of essential qualifications to apply for the posts are explained below. All regular employees possessing prescribed educational qualifications as indicated and working in the 7th CPC Level lower than the Grade Pay/Scale for which GDCE is being conducted are eligible to appear in the recruitment.
The final selection will be by a computer-based test (CBT) and verification of documents. The date of CBT will be informed later.
If you are eligible and interested in Western Railway Recruitment 2021, you may apply through https://www.rrc-wr.com/, before the closing date.
|Commencement of Rgistration||22.10.21|
|Last date to apply by post||21.11.21|
|Mode of application||Online- https://www.rrc-wr.com/|
|Date of CBT||The date and venue will be |
You would also like to read:
- Apprenticeship | 17 Vacances | 10th Pass + ITI
- South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 | 1785 Apprentices
Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification
Here is the summary of notification in respect of Western Railway Recruitment 2021
|Post||Junior Engineer, Technician|
|Qualification||Diploma in Engg, ITI in various trades|
|Salary||See details below|
|No. of Vacancies||63|
|Place of Posting||Various centers under WR’sjurisdiction|
|Type of job||Permanent- Against GDCE Quota|
Southern Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No. of|
|Category wise |
|Junior Engineer (Track Machine)||39||UR-21, SC-09, ST-04, OBC-05|
|Technician (Track Machine)||24||UR-20, SC-02, ST-01, OBC-01|
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Junior Engineer||3-year diploma in Mechanical / Production /Automobile / Electrical /|
Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engineering
|Technician||Matriculation / SSLC plus ITI in in the trades of Fitter / Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic / Mechanic Mechatronics /Mechanic Diesel / Mechanic Motor Vehicle / Welder / Machinist|
See Notification for other conditions
Age limit as of 01.01.2022
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 42 years
- Upper age relaxation is available to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt.rules
- The selection process will involve Computer Based Test (CBT), Document Verification, Medical Examination
- Candidates who qualify in the CBT will be called for Document Verification
- The final selection will be based on your performance in the CBT
How to apply for Southern Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2021
Go through the notification and make sure that you fulfill the eligibility. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number.
- Visit the official website https://www.rrc-wr.com/
- Click on the “ONLINE/E-APPPLICATION” link
- Click on the “New Registration” link and provide your details
- Login to apply,using the Registration Number & Password sent in the e-mail
- Upload your scanned recent colour photograph and signature
- Upload copies of documents in support of your educational qualifications
- Take a print out of the application for future reference
- You will have to produce the original documents for verification at a later stage of the selection process
Western Railway Mumbai has announced the recruitment of 63 posts (Junior Engineer-39, and Technician-24) from its serving employees against the GDCR quota. The candidates must have passed the 3-year Diploma in Engg and 10th Class and ITI respectively for the posts. The selection will be through a computer-based test (CBT), The date of the CBT will be announced later. The last date to apply is 21.11.21. Western Railway(WR) was established on 5.11.1951. Its jurisdiction includes Railway divisions in Maharashtra and parts of Gujarat, Rajasthan, and Madhya Pradesh. WR is headquartered in Churchgate, Mumbai.
- How can I get a job in Western Railway?
Visit the RRB website of Western Railway https://www.rrc-wr.com/
Check the latest recruitment announcements
Apply for the one you are eligible
- Is there any railway recruitment in 2021?
Yes, Check the link shown above
The current offer is for the serving employees of Western Railway
- Can 10th pass apply for railway job?
Can 10th pass apply for railway job?
Yes there are jobs for the 10th pass in Railways
However, they are lower grade jobs
If you have at least an ITI certificate in any trade, there will be better offers
- What is the salary of an RRB junior engineer?
The current pay scale of a Railway Jr. Engineer is Rs.29300/ – 34800/-